Are you ready to...
- Make a change from shift work to running your own business?
- Gain more time and more freedom?
- Define your own rules when it comes to serving your patients?
- Help others AND generate a 6-figure income?
You already know everything you need to start a highly profitable nursing business. You don’t need more licenses, certifications or degrees.
What you need is a PROVEN SYSTEM to define, focus and validate your idea and build a solid foundation for your NursePreneur business.
The Nurse Business Starter Program teaches you how to leverage your nursing knowledge into a product or service you can sell and people will buy.
After the Nurse Business Starter Program:
- Know exactly what your dream business could be and who it will serve
- Have a step-by-step plan to gradually phase into entrepreneurship without sacrificing the financial stability you currently have
- Understand how to market your business to easily get clients
- Have confidence to finally take the leap towards the life of your dreams
Here's What Is Included:
Module 1: The Problem
Every business starts with an idea, but not all ideas are created equal.
- Learn the #1 step (most nurses forget to take) to build a business that meets your goals and financial needs
- Test your different business ideas without spending a dollar, so you don’t waste your time on a bad idea that doesn’t pay
- Avoid future downfalls by ensuring your idea aligns with your passion and ambition
Module 2: The Audience
Similar to business ideas, not all clients are created equal.
- Research who your potential buyers are to gain an understanding of their needs
- Determine if there is enough interest in your idea to sustain your vision
- Learn how solving problems is the secret to healthy profit margins and happy clients
Module 3: The Competition
Competition isn’t scary. They’ve paved the way for your success and here’s where you will learn from them.
- Uncover your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
- Use the insights from your competitor espionage to determine how you can provide a superior service or product
- Define how to set yourself apart from the competition and take your business to the top in your industry
Module 4: The System Solution
Here’s where your brainstorming and research comes together.
- Use Catie’s proven nursing business building formula to bring your business from concept to solution
- Clearly define your business offer - neatly packaged, positioned and priced
Module 5: The Message
How you market your business is everything.
- Design the perfect pitch, so your clients are convinced your solution is EXACTLY what they’re needing
- Define your client’s transformation in a way that speaks to them
- Focus on how to market your business to attract and sell to your ideal client in a way that doesn’t feel icky or salesy
Module 6: The Business
Now that you’ve defined your business, it’s time to set up your business systems for success.
- Set up and register your business as a legal entity
- Create legal contracts and obtain business insurance to ensure your working relationship with your clients is well defined, and your business is protected
- Implement a bookkeeping system for tracking income and expenses to make submitting your taxes a breeze
Legal Contracts Done For You ($1500 value)
Masterclass with a Tax Accountant on how to set up your home office and what you can deduct on your taxes ($1000 value)
Coaching Call with a nurse attorney on setting up your legal structure